This update was released on May 6, 2016. Read the official news post.
The changes are as follows:
- Fixed bridge collisions issue & falling through world.
- Uncle no longer clips through world on motel load to find a faster way to the other side of the continent.
- Water bucket no longer loads a bullbar on load.
- Work towards water tanks not loading (though may still be present).
- More page fixes for the Laika catalogue.
- Mouse SHOULD lock on start now.
- Weather now changes to sunny after being rainy.
- New game deletes save data correctly.
- Fixed tiny bucket issue.
- Fixed sponge not washing windshield.
- New repair kit break effect.
- 1x2x1 inventory issue fixed.
- 1x1x1 & 1x2x1 inventory conflict fixed.
- Fixed tyre spam click onto the wheel issue.
- Saving stolen items now results in a punishment.
- Fixed AI driving into wall.
- Made AI faster.
- Tool kits can no longer be used if they have not been purchased.
- Added an option in the options menu to fix flickering lights for those with sensitive eyesight.
- Car radio now plays in main menu.
- Fixed issues with options menu not saving correctly.
- Fixed issue with objects getting stuck in hands.
- Can no longer have 8 tyres in the car at once.
- Fixed buy exploit where shops wouldn’t register the transaction and players could repeat sell items.
- Fixed map vanishing issue.